Wednesday 30 September 2015

Stargazing :-) and some happy news!

Ok, this post was meant to be about my second playfabric collection but now I just have to share these good news first! Two times success in the Minted + Domino contest, wohoo!!! Thank you so much everybody who voted for me! Here's my winning watercolour painting "The Willow Twins" that came 23th place in the top 30 winners! Out of 4841 submissions, so pretty chuffed here :-) 



And one of my fave figure studies "Seated in Blue" won an editor's pick! Both works will be licensed as wall art for the Minted collection and will be available for sale soon. You can find the gallery of all top 30 winners here: http://www.minted.com/winners


And now, without further ado, here's part 2 of my submissions to the "Child's Play Fabric Challenge" on Minted, my "Space Adventure Collection".





No special inspiration here, except maybe a little bit of stargazing ;-) It's just one of the classic storybook themes for little boys' designs that I have always loved. All handdrawn and vector again.


"Milky Way Stroll" - please vote for it here


"Spaceship Parade" - please vote for it here



"Little Space Critters" - please vote for it here


I especially enjoyed creating those little critters from outer space and the way the play with stars and planets :-)

If you'd like to see part 1 of my submissions, just scroll down, you'll find them in my last blogpost.
And again, if you like my designs, I would be gratefull for your vote! Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment